Title: Algo que repica (Something that Chops)
Collection: Divisiones (Divisions)
Size: 11x14 inches
Edition Number: 7 of 75
Painted before the 2016 Presidential elections, this collection reflects the divisions and opinions in our society and our politics. It considers the positives and negatives when new beginnings bring new challenges. It is a look at a moment of change and questions whether it may create new divisions or beginnings for a movement of good.
- Limited edition and artist signed
- Printed on Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper on our Epson Stylus Pro 9880 Professional Large Format Printer
- Dry mounted using our Drytac HGP Vacuum Press
- Available for purchase double matted and packaged in a crystal clear protective bag
- Also available in one of our hand made frames with high grade acrylic glass and hanging hardware
All original art sales are final.